IT Covers is duly registered is the Spanish Data Protection Authority Registry (AEDP is the Spanish acronym). The AEDP is the public law authority overseeing compliance with the legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We collect information about gift recipients so that we can process the gift purchase. Please note that this information is not used for marketing purposes.
What do we use your information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you no longer wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +34 651 733 809.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
Our company is recorded in the Spanish Data Protection Authority Registry. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or the rights of others, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
Compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Copyright and Content
All content included on this site, such as text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and logos, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other rights, which are owned and/or controlled by IT Covers. You are not allowed to copy, redistribute, or publish any of the copyrighted material mentioned above without permission of IT Covers.
E-mail us at email@example.com
Call us at +34 651 733 809